WHOM WE SERVE
Arizona’s vineyard owners are a diverse group. There are insurance agents, lawyers, airline pilots, engineers, former college professors, a Hollywood movie producer, a rock star and medical professionals. Some of our grape growers also grow other crops such as pistachios and pecans. Wine professionals from other states are finding Arizona’s wine industry to be an attractive investment and are planning new vineyards in the state.
• Arizona wines have been served at the White House on many occasions
• In 2010, Arizona wines were poured at three James Beard House dinners
• One ton of wine grapes can produce 178 gallons of juice
• A case of wine is 2.3 gallons or 9 liters
• Wine is being produced in all 50 states
• In 2012, the USA became the number one wine consuming country in the world
EVENTS & CELEBRATIONS
The Arizona Wine Growers Association (AWGA) partners with local organizations and individuals to present a series of partnering events and festivals, which all highlight Arizona Wines.
Some of our signature festivals include:
• Off the Vine Festival (Tucson AZ) February